Shipping & Returns
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
If a “Shipped” status is showing, please note that orders containing more than 1 item may be shipped from different warehouses and, as a result, items may arrive in separate packages at different times even if they ship on the same date.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Your product will be inspected and processed upon return. Physically damaged* items cannot be returned. Terminaldepot has a right to refuse returns, if upon inspection shows any sign of physical damage, tampered, missing accessories, including original, or refurbished manufacturer's packaging. If you return any physically damaged, or missing item(s) to Terminaldepot, your product will be returned to you at your expense.
Please do not tape or write on products or the original manufacturer box. Items received with any writing on, taped on, torn, cut, and damage caused in any way to the original, or refurbished manufacturer's packaging, will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval
Terminaldepot does not offer refunds on software purchases, or where the activation code have already been sent to the customer. Unlike other physical goods, software and software licenses can be duplicated. Once a license has been issued, it is unfortunately not possible for us to recall all copies. Therefore, Terminaldepot does not accept product returns or exchanges. In cases of defect, or shipping damage we do offer exchanges for similar products.
When returning a product for refund, it is recommended for customers to use a method of shipment with tracking number, as Terminaldepot cannot be responsible for items lost due to its carrier while in transit. All of our terminals are unlocked and may be used with any processor that supports it. Please check prior to purchasing the terminal or software with your merchant processor, gateway provider, or software vendor to see if the terminal or software you are purchasing is compatible with your processor, or current needs. Terminaldepot will not be held liable for any issues due to incompatibility that arise, and will charge a 20% restocking fee.
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. You will receive a email stating that you have made a request for return. Once your return authorization request has now been authorized and you will receive an email shortly with complete return instructions*.
*No returns will be accepted without a prior RMA Number, items received will be refused and return to the customer at customer's expense.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
- Devices received for repair that are diagnosed as "No repair required" are subject to return shipping fee.
- Equipment repairs and refurbished equipment purchases are warranted for a period of one year from the date of shipment.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
* Physical damage includes but is not limited to improper handling and any other type of damage sustained by irregular use.
- Please use a separate box to ship the terminals back. Make sure you do not mark, sticker or damage the manufacturer’s box. We have to reuse these boxes to submit back into our inventory and if they are in poor condition we will charge a $25 re-boxing fee to your order.
- Mark the outside of the shipping box with the assigned RMA # as shown above on our shipping address. If you have multiple shipping boxes please mark the RMA # on all of the boxes and indicated number of boxes, example (1 of 3).
- Do not use shredded paper to pack the terminals for Shipping. The dust from the paper gets inside the Terminals and could cause additional problems and costs.
- To avoid a $25 RMA fee, it is required that RMA #, and shipping location is noted on the outside of the shipping box, and shipped to the correct return address that was emailed to you.
- You will need a new RMA # for each order you are sending back.