The First Data RP10 pin pad is the replacement for the FD35. and supports PIN-based debit transactions, traditional card swipes and offers consumers fast, flexible and more secure payment options with an all-inclusive peripheral that is changing how payments are accepted and secured. Allowing merchants to offer their customers the full range of cardholder-initiated payment technologies. EMV and NFC enabled.
- Accepts PIN-secured and signature debit cards, all major credit cards, STAR network transactions, gift and EBT cards
- Accepts chip-and-PIN-enabled cards, magnetic stripe cards, contactless cards, mobile phone payments, and key fobs
- PCI-PED 5.x approved device
- Protected by advanced technologies, including chip-and-PIN (aka EMV) technology, the First Data TransArmor solution, and one-time card number technology on certain contactless transactions, which includes STAR CertiFlash for contactless transactions via the STAR Network
- Open payments software that is innovation-agnostic as new payment types emerge
- Easy USB connectivity to First Data-certified terminals
- Does not require a separate power supply
- Interactive payment process with lights and audio cue
Note: If you need the pin pad to be encrypted please add the encryption Key Name within the Checkout page Comments Box section.