The Ingenico Desk 3500 with Dial Up and Ethernet offers a seamless payment experience. It leverages the TELIUM application portfolio and complies with future security standards. Offering the highest security with it's PCI-PTS 5.x certified, with it's Telium TETRA OS uses the latest cryptographic schemes with future-proof key length.
The Desk 3500 accepts a wide variety of payment options even allows NFC couponing and wallet use cases, in addition to EMV Chip & PIN, swipe and contactless.
The terminal features intuitive card readers and applications menu, it provides
a seamless payment experience. Backed with 40 years of experience and with its user-friendly interface, the Telium TETRA operating system includes the best security mechanisms embedded to protect transaction privacy, and leverages Ingenico’s unique portfolio of payment applications.
- Processor: Cortex A5
- Terminal Connectivity: Dial Up, Ethernet 10/100 base T
- Memory: 128 MB Flash, 64 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash, 128 MB RAM
- Card Readers: Magstripe, Smart card, & Contactless with ISO 1/2/3, 500K lifespan, EMV Level 1, 500K lifespan,EMV Level 1 compliant• Dial-up Modem
- Display; Monochrome, 2.7” display, backlit (128x64) pixels, Color 2.8” display, backlit QVGA (320x240 pixels)
- Keypad: 20 ergonomic keys, raised marking, backlit
- Audio: Buzzer
- Thermal Printer: 20 lines/s, Paper 58 mm width x 40 mm
- Terminal Connections: 1 USB Host 1 USB Slave, Dedicated power Jack, 1 RS232, 2nd RS232 as an option
- Power Supply: 16W, 24W, or 32W
- Terminal size: 7.3" x 2.6" x 3.2" x 2.6” (187 x 82 x 68 mm)
- Accessory: Optional Magic Box, Privacy shield
- Security: PCI PTS 5.x & 4.x online & offline certified