First Data FD130 / Fd130 Duo Paper Roller Assembly
First Data FD130, or Fd130 Duo replacement paper roller assembly with gear. Till now the only way to to fix the paper gear roller was to send it in for costly repair. Now you can swap out the paper roller as easy as 123 by doing it yourself.
To remove old Paper roller
- Pull off roller from gear (some are hard to pop off).
- Slowly push the roller pin out (gear side) of its snap-in.
- Slide the other end of the roller assembly out of its pivot hole.
To install new Paper roller
- Remove roller Gear off roller assembly.
- Slide the non gear side of the roller assembly into it's pivot hole.
- With paper gear removed, snap-in the gear side of the roller assembly into it's pivot hole.
- Reattach gear to the roller, by pushing it back on.
quick delivery and easily installed
The right part, the right price, arrived in a reasonable amt of time. I wish the online instructions had a drawing.